I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
- Study the Chapter 13 case study, “Guiding a Merger,” pages 287-288.
- Write a paper that answers the following questions at the end of the case:
- Given that St. Vincent’s and Lake City have different backgrounds and different levels of EMR adoption, how would an information management strategy help guide the system merger?
- Which area of emphasis should be considered first? Why?
- What are some of the risks of this type of merger, and how would these risks of this type of this type of merger?
- Your paper should identify, analyze, and communicate key ideas in a concise and precise manner as well as show a high level of engagement and original critical thinking.
- Your paper should have a title page, body, and reference page. The cover and reference page will not count toward the length requirement.
- Organize your answers in the following manner:
- Your paper should be 800 to 1000 words in length. Use proper spelling, grammar, and APA formatting with in-text citation
let me know ASAP if you cant access materials
1.4 Assignment: Medical Banking Case Study