The term paper it should be of professional quality and be in the format of an IEEE transaction style. Figures must be clear and drawn by you. Proper citation of references must be embedded in the term paper. All term report should be printed in 8.5x11in format, 10 size, time new roman font, two-column, about 8 pages, left, right, top, bottom margin 1 inch, and contain the following:
1. Title page.
2. Abstract (summary of the paper).
3. Introduction (problem motivation, background materials, related work, summary of objectives and methods).
4. (i) Description of existing algorithms/protocols for survey papers; (ii) system model, assumptions, and/or formal problem formulation for research-oriented papers.
5. (i) Comparison among existing algorithms/protocols and discussion on possible
improvements/enhancements; (ii) project results (derivation, proof, justification, or detailed
design/simulation) in one or more numbered sections for research-oriented papers.
6. Conclusions (evaluation of results, suggestions for improvements, or future work).
7. References must follow IEEE Transactions format (at least 10 references). Proper citation of
references must be embedded in the term paper.
Note: Please follow the above-mentioned guidelines and prepare my term paper accordingly. Also, I’m attaching my mid-term report.