To complete the assignment:
- Read the articles and watch the media piece in this unit’s studies.
- Summarize what you see as the main ideas of the article by Geldhof and Lerner. Explain what these ideas mean to you.
- Describe how understanding personal traits might impact whether or not an individual decides to open a business. Ideas like the ones in this course reading may seem abstract, even removed from our own experience. However, if they are important ideas, they are related to something everyone can see.
- Explain how it might impact your career if you went into business today with the idea of developing personal assets rather than tangible assets such as warehouses, paper-based transactions, file cabinets and other hard assets.
Unlike other assignments in this course, this assignment will be graded by a checklist with four criteria. To see how your assignment will be graded, review the four criteria:
- Summarize themes related to challenges in business thinking.
- Describe the impact of personal traits on entrepreneurship.
- Explain potential difference between tangible assets and personal assets.
- Communicate using correct spelling, grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Refer to the Addressing a Personal Challenge: Business Thinking Scoring Guide to ensure that your work meets the grading criteria for this assignment.
This section appears at the end of each set of assignment instructions. It provides the specific details of expectations for the assignment.
- SafeAssign (optional):
- Submit your composition to SafeAssign as a draft.
- Review the report.
- Make appropriate changes as needed before submitting your composition to your instructor for grading.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Length of paper: Short essay of 200–300 words (approximately one page), double-spaced.
- Due date: Assignment must be submitted to your instructor no later than midnight Central time on Sunday.
Submit your assignment for grading by doing the following:
- Click the linked assignment heading.
- Attach your file.
- Click Submit. You will know your submission was successful by looking in the Submitted section of the My Grades area.e read all as follow need asap…