Requiring to produce an INDIVIDUAL formal report involving a consideration of knowledge management (KM) initiatives and how they may be exploited for business value. it involve an analysis of an organisation of Chosen Company with the objective of determining how KM (embedded in social media) may result in successful innovation.
Identify how ANY organisation may learn the nature of social media which may be adopted to exploit the extent of an organisations knowledge leading to enhanced innovation. For clarity, your report should therefore form FOUR elements, i.e. organisational learning approach, knowledge management features, case organisation social media development and the opportunities for subsequent business innovation.
It is expected that an in-depth investigation is undertaken to determine the extent of the theoretical and practical issues involved in how Social Media may be analysed through KM and innovation frameworks. Examples should be drawn from other research into well formulated networks currently available, i.e.; Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google, Linkedin, NING, Writeboard, Storybird, etc. You should include how your case analysis enabled successful knowledge and innovation within the organisation. This should also involve a consideration of developments in the field by providing insightful explanations of current and future potential social media exploitation.
The report should provide an academic analysis by recalling the theories and approaches that are relevant to the topic. You may structure your report to include any relevant tables and diagrams
*** case study= Google***
The structure should include;
2. Literature review and background
– meaning of Knowledge Management/ Organisational Learning
– background of chosen company(Google)
3. Identify HOW organisations ‘learn’ from the literature on the topic
4. Report the nature of KM from the literature on the topic
5. Undertake an analysis of your (chosen) CASE organisation
and report HOW they are developing/exploiting Social Media (SM)
for business advantage.
6. Determine how YOUR organisation may become more
INNOVATIVE as a consequence of your theoretical and empirical
analysis of OL/KM & SM
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers