Are tribal societies characterized by non-coercive power as Pierre Clastres suggests? What forms of exploitation may characterize them? is it exploitation if actors themselves don’t perceive it to be?
For the essays, you must use Clastres, Evans-Pritchard on the Neur, the introduciton to African Political Systems
The Kahn reading on Marxism and segmentary society plus the Friedman chapter on Highland Burma, as they focus on debates concerning another domain of ‘governing’ in Stateless societies.
The core text must be a minimum 1400 words.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers