Submit a 2- to 3-page Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
As an HR consultant, you are exceeding the expectations of the leadership team of the U.S. branch. Along with the change management plan, your memo emphasizing the need for leaders to coach, mentor, and inspire the workforce to participate in the change process was well received by the VP and the leadership team of the U.S. branch.
Now you decide to preempt questions regarding leadership development initiatives that can be deployed at the U.S. branch to improve employee engagement or reduce attrition. To highlight how leadership development initiatives influence employee engagement, you decide to share the case study of a successful company. Apart from the case study, you will also submit your analysis on how these initiatives can develop “change leaders” at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider. You will also include your suggestions about the delivery methods for these leadership development initiatives.
Write a brief to document your analysis of the leadership development initiatives of the Campbell Soup Company. This paper should inform the VP and leadership of the U.S. branch about initiatives that you recommend for deployment at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider to develop change leaders.
Use resources to make recommendations for course company
Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
Recommend leadership development initiatives from the Campbell Soup Company Case Study that can be deployed at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider.
- Why do leadership development initiatives influence employee engagement?
- How do leadership development initiatives impact the retention of leaders?
- Determine manager competencies (knowledge, skill, and ability) that will be effective in supporting the change management plan.
- How does a coach or mentor influence change acceptance?
- Refer to the Leaders’ Self Evaluations and Exit Interviews to ensure relevant company data is considered.
- Recommend delivery methods for leadership development initiatives.
- Consider a blend of formal and informal trainings, and classroom and online methods of training, while making your selection.
- Consider relevant organization data from the Exit Interviews.
- Justify recommendations for leadership development initiatives.
- How will leadership development initiatives prepare employees for change?
- How does leadership influence the success of an organization?