- What is deep learning? What can deep learning do that traditional machine-learning methods cannot?
- List and briefly explain different learning paradigms/methods in AI.
- What is representation learning, and how does it relate to machine learning and deep learning?
- List and briefly describe the most commonly used ANN activation functions.
- What is MLP, and how does it work? Explain the function of summation and activation weights in MLP-type ANN.
4. Cognitive computing has become a popular term to define and characterize the extent of the ability of machines/computers to show “intelligent” behavior. Thanks to IBM Watson and its success on Jeopardy!, cognitive computing and cognitive analytics are now part of many real-world intelligent systems. In this exercise, identify at least three application cases where cognitive computing was used to solve complex real-world problems. Summarize your findings in a professionally organized report.
All the answers should be on APA format. Original