- Describe the use of business intelligence (BI) in a real-world situation that you have experienced, or research BI used within a Fortune 1000 organization. What tools are used for reporting and decision making? Why would managers and senior leadership want to have BI delivered as a set of dashboards?
- How should BI be used to make decisions in an organization?
- Conduct research using the internet, and discuss trends in artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics.
- Your initial post should be at least 300 words and supported with credible outside references.
Decisions impact those we work with and those who are our customers. In Christianity, Proverbs 11:14 states, “Where there is no guidance, a people fall, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety” (English Standard Version). So, where does true wisdom come from? James 3:17 provides a spiritual perspective: “But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.” Consider the value of seeking spiritual wisdom that cannot fail.
- Discuss the value of seeking spiritual wisdom. Why is wisdom a relevant concept in our technology environment?
- How does your cultural or religious background impact your view of wisdom? Discuss how wisdom plays out in your daily life, at home and at work.