Case Study 1: Planning effective marketing strategies for a target audience
- Describe the elements that make up the marketing mix. (10 marks)
- Explain the term sponsorship. Name a sponsorship deal that you think was effective. Explain your answer. (10 marks)
- Analyse the importance of using both above-the-line and below-the-line promotion for an effective marketing campaign. (15 marks)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of adidas’ use of social media in its ‘Take the Stage’ campaign. (15 marks)
Case Study 2: Effective strategies for long-term growth
- Explain the terms ‘vision’ and ‘aims’. Give examples related to NATS and a business of your choice. (10 marks)
- What is a SMART objective? Explain one benefit for NATS of setting SMART objectives. (10 marks)
- Analyse how having clear, long-term strategies supports NATS’ vision for global expansion. (15 marks)
- To what extent can having a clear vision, strategies, aims and objectives guarantee a business’ success? Use the case study to support your ideas. (15 marks)
Instructions and Criteria
The document should be 2,000 words maximum and address the following points listed below.
Structure of the Assignment
- Cover page: Must contain your full name, the name of the course.
- Analysis: Address the case studies questions
- Bibliography: You should use the Harvard Referencing System