A researcher is using a chi-squared test of independence to investigate a possible link between three age groups (18-25, 26-40 and over 40) and three political affiliations (social democrat, conservative and independent). Using a large sample, the calculated chi-squared value is found to be 5.2.
Use the chi-squared tables to find the critical value at the 5% level of significance and interpret the researcher’s result.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers