PowerPoint Presentation Outline The steps for the assignment are…
- Choose a disease. My Topic IS Asthma
- Identify the disease.
- Classify the disease by use of the Epi Triangle.
- What is the history of the disease?
- Identify 3 different outbreaks of the disease.
- Describe the date, population, event, Attack Rate (or other measure of effect),how the outbreak was controlled, lessons learned.
- Discuss the risk of the disease in the future.
- Work and presentation to be completed individually.
- This should be an informative and educational presentation (inform about the disease, educate on how to prevent it)
- 8 minutes minimum – 10 minutes maximum presentation time
- PowerPoint presentation approximate 8-10 slides
- No videos
- Written speech to accommodate for ADA will be provided at same time as presentation.
- All images or figures need to be footnoted on the slide in combination with a References slide
- Audience to be considered general public.
- Presentations to be performed during dead week/finals week.
- Need one pages speech about the presentation to present.
Classify the disease by use of the Epi Triangle