I’m studying for my Communications class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Week 7 Assignment: Final Paper
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Review all course resources
- Minimum of 7 outside resources
Over these past six weeks, we have examined various specific components of media, and how they impact our day-to-day lives. This assignment looks at a much broader perspective on the impact of media. Specifically, we now turn our attention to how media impacts global security.
Write a paper on the “Role of the Media in a Democratic Society”.
In this paper, you may consider sub-topics such as:
- The distribution of information to the public
- Objectivity and truthful reporting
- The impact of social media
- Combating fake news
These are just a few of the possibilities.
Please follow the guidelines listed below.
- The Title Page must include the following information
- Running header: SHORT TITLE IN CAPS with page number 1
- Name of paper- Only the first letter capitalized
- Tiffin University
- Student Name
- Date submitted
- Course number and name
- The body of the paper must include three to four specific sub-topics.
- The paper must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- The final page, which is in addition to the five written pages, must be a reference page that is completed according to your Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (latest edition).
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- 5-6 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page, references page, graphs, charts, or tables
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page with topic and name of student
- References page (minimum of 10 outside resources)
Requirements: .doc file | APA | Thesis Paper | 5 pages, Double spaced