I need support with this Writing question so I can learn better.
Thank you for agreeing to assist in this assignment. Attached you will find Week 5 feedback and the actual assignment.
- Use your professor’s feedback returned in Week 5 to further develop your research focus, method choice, and corresponding design you proposed to use to explore your focus.
- Add a first draft of the study’s purpose sentence.
- The purpose sentence should be concise and should be written verbatim the same each time it is used throughout a research study.
- The goal of the purpose sentence is to state the intent of the research.
- The purpose sentence should contain the following elements:
- research method (e.g., qualitative)
- research design (phenomenological approach on Student Responsiveness to African American Male Educators in the Urban VS. Suburban School Setting)
- specific population
- research setting and the general geographic location of the study (avoid exact locations to ensure confidentiality of participants) – East Mecklenburg Country NC (urban) Northern Cabarrus County (suburban)
- the purpose sentence should align perfectly with the problem statement developed during the Week 5 assignment
- The purpose statement is a short, concise paragraph that indicates how the study is a logical research response to the problem and the research questions.
- The purpose sentence is the first sentence in the purpose statement and typically begins with the phrase to indicate method and research approach: “The purpose of the phenomenological study is…”
- Do not use direct quotes in the purpose statement; the purpose concerns your original study, so citations are not included.
- The purpose statement provides a brief but clear step-by-step overview of how the study will be conducted.
- The purpose statement includes the variables/constructs, materials/instrumentation, and a statement of how you will analyze the data.
- Included is the target population and the sample size you will need.
Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.ATTACHMENTSwitherspoon_week_5_problem_statement_feedback_.docx