Conduct a cost-benefit analysis using a template, and explain the concept of opportunity cost and how a cost-benefit analysis aligns with organizational needs. Recommend a plan of action based on the cost-benefit analysis.
Use this template to complete the assessment.
- What are the differences between variable and fixed costs? How do these affect financial forecasting?
- What is the purpose of a cost-benefit analysis?
- Include a title page and reference page for Part 2.
- Number of pages: 3–4, not including the title page and reference page (Part 2 only).
- At least two current scholarly or professional resources (Part 2 only).
- APA format for citations and references used in Part 2.
- Times New Roman font, 12 point (Part 2).
- Double-spaced (Part 2).