I’m working on a Operating Systems exercise and need support.
- Operating Platform: Recommend an appropriate operating (server) platform that will allow The Gaming Room to expand Draw It or Lose It to other computing environments.
- Operating Systems Architectures: Describe the details of the chosen operating platform architectures.
- Storage Management: Identify an appropriate storage management system to be used with the recommended operating platform.
- Memory Management: Explain how the recommended operating platform uses memory management techniques for the Draw It or Lose It software.
- Distributed Systems and Networks: Knowing that the client would like Draw It or Lose It to communicate between various platforms, explain how this may be accomplished with distributed software and the network that connects the devices. Consider the dependencies between the components within the distributed systems and networks (connectivity, outages, and so on).
- Security: Security is a must-have for the client. Explain how to protect user information on and between various platforms. Consider the user protection and security capabilities of the recommended operating platform.
Requirements: full | .doc file
cs 230 project 3