Theories of Aging Paper
Identify the different theories and their implications on the aging process.
- Define aging from biologic, sociologic, and psychological theories.
- Develop nursing interventions based on the psychosocial issues and biologic changes associated with older adulthood.
- Discuss several nursing implications for each of the major biologic, sociologic, and psychological theories of aging.
- Based on your experience what health promotion strategies would you recommend to facilitate successful aging?
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be formatted per current APA, be clear, concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 3-4 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style.
Define Aging From Biologic, Sociologic, And Psychological Theories.