Review the PowerPoint slides and text material on leadership skills. Also reflect back on the film you watched last week, McFarland, USA. Reflect on Coach White’s character, personality, and skills as well as your own attributes in these areas and address the following for this week’s discussion. Be sure to incorporate relevant readings.
- How did Coach White’s character, personality, and skills contribute to his effectiveness as a community leader? What style of leadership do you think he exhibited? Give brief examples to support your response.
- How do/will your character, personality, and skills prepare you to assume a role as a leader in teamwork and collaboration with colleagues?
- Describe your leadership skills, listing both strengths and areas that you need to work on to further enhance your leadership skills. Provide specific examples, if possible.
- What style of leadership do you think fits best with your strengths, character, personality, and skills? Give brief examples to support your response.
- What types of leadership roles in teamwork and collaboration with colleagues do you envision yourself playing as you become an advanced social work practitioner and why?
- Cite the Kirst-Ashman and Hull text and Northrup PowerPoint slides when appropriate for the discussion prompt above
Please submit one original post (400-500 words)
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality