Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the U.S; every year nearly 438,000 people die as a result of cigarette use. Smokers not only put themselves at risk for disease and death related to cigarette use, but they also expose others to secondhand smoke. Little is known about attitudes toward secondhand smoke in college-age population. Therefore, a study that aimed to determine the perceived importance of smoke-free environments among college students was undertaken….
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers