You have been just appointed as a Human Resource Manager one of the Multinational company (optional – you may opt for any convenient business organization). Your roles mainly are to improve human resourcing activities of the organizations. You were asked to prepare a report to present to the management on how best you could add value to organizational resourcing activities in meeting the overall business objectives and goals.
You should prepare a (project) report on the following:
a) Briefly explain about history, vision, goals of the business organization
b) Discuss the company’s recruitment process based on the job advertisement.
(Hint: Your discussions and examples should be relevant to the selected organization)
c) How would the company can improve recruitment and staffing activity in coming 10 years. Students discussion should helping in meeting the business goals.
*70 marks will be converted to 30% and another 10% will be allocated for presentation
Assignment of Grades for Written Work
- The coursework should exhibit formal research skills i.e. with a table of content, proper citations, references, and appendixes.
- The coursework write up must be able to demonstrate critical analysis and application of both theory and practical issues to the company that you have selected.
- Student may include additional relevant data/information apart from the proposed guidelines in conjunction to your research. Additional marks will be awarded for such attempt.
- Your coursework should be around 18-20pages.
- You should bind your coursework with the coursework cover as the 1st page.
- A diskette containing the softcopy version of your coursework should be submitted as well (if required).
Written assignments will be graded according to the following distribution:
• 80%: Content (thoroughness of preparation, information, and content)
• 10%: Style (grammar, writing quality, clarity of writing at the sentence level)
• 10%: Presentation (organization, clarity of writing at the paper level)
*What this means in practice is that if you do the work, but don’t organize your thoughts or write clearly, you will end with at most a B in the class. However, you will not be given full credit for content if the lecturer cannot understand what you’re saying, so if you don’t write clearly, you will probably end up losing points on content as well.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality