Part 1: E-Commerce Proposal
With the proposed addition of the new enterprise systems in place, the executive team wants to increase revenue by implementing e-commerce opportunities for the business. They have asked for a proposal to integrate e-commerce into International Plastics’ business strategy.
Write a 3- to 4-page proposal with:
- A list of anticipated functional requirements for e-commerce (i.e., the operations that e-commerce must be able to perform)
- Three options integrating e-commerce into International Plastics’ business strategy
- A recommendation of the best option based on the list of anticipated functional requirements
PART 2: Security Plan and RFP Presentation
The executive team is satisfied with all the technology recommendations they have received. However, they recently expressed concern with the security of their systems and data. They believe that adding these new technologies will create more issues with security. The project start date is approaching, so they would like to see your system security plan with your final Request for Proposal (RFP) presentation to the executive team. This proposal presentation will be where the executive team decides on their next step with this project.
Write a 2- to 3-page system security plan that includes charts or explanations of the following:
- Hardware and software that can be implemented in the IT infrastructure to help with security and recommendations
- Technology that can be used to protect the company’s data and monitor the IT operations and recommendations
Watch the LinkedIn Learning® course “Writing a Proposal” with Judy Steiner- Williams located in the Learning Resources folder.
Create a 10- to 12-slide media-rich Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes to present at the RFP meeting with the CEO and his executive team. Include the following in your presentation.
- Summary of the current infrastructure
- Recommendations for improvement
- Updated system drawings
- Summary of the ERP system management plan
- Summary of e-commerce and security recommendations
- Relevant graphics, images, videos, audio
- References cited in APA format
Watch the LinkedIn Learning® course “2016 PowerPoint Essential Training” located in the Learning Resources folder.