Can you help me understand this Economics question?
Chapter 3. Scope of Successor Liability: Transferring the Assets (and Liabilities) of Target Co. to Bidder Co.
After reading Chapter 3, please respond to the following questions:
Where possible, please support your responses with reference, cases or rulings.
1. In the case of a deal structured as an asset purchase, what is the general rule regarding successor liability?
2. What happens to Target’s obligations under a lease if Bidder acquires Target by :
-reverse triangle merger
-sale of assets
3. What is a non-assignment clause?
4. Where the acquisition is structured as a sale of assets, will the transaction trigger the non-assignment clause? Explain.
5. What about direct mergers and forward triangular mergers? Will these types of mergers constitute a transfer of lease obligations such that it triggers the non-assignment clause in the lease agreement? Explain.
Submission Instructions : Submit your written responses to the Unit 3 by attaching the report file in the Assignment Files of this lesson by midnight, Sunday.
need elobrated answer to each question
Complete the following assignment in one MS word document:
Chapter 10 –discussion question #1 & exercise 5 & 7
When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week.
All work must be original (not copied from any source).
Questions for Discussion
- Based upon the current state of the art of robotics applications, which industries are most likely to embrace robotics? Why?
5. Conduct online research to find at least one new robotics application in customer service. Prepare a brief summary of your research: the problem addressed, technology summary, results achieved if any, and lessons learned.
7.Conduct research to identify the most recent developments in self-driving cars.