Change is considered by many as the new normal. Effective change management must be part of an organization’s DNA. An emerging leadership style called the transformational style has been shown to be effective in this environment, especially in leading change. This form of leadership goes beyond traditional forms of leadership which relied mainly on centralized control. It emphasizes more open communication, collaboration, and participation by employees.
Using the assigned readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research the transformational style of leadership.
Then, respond to the following:
- What are the key attributes of the transformational style of leadership? Explain why you think these attributes are required of a transformational leader.
- From either personal experience, or through observation, provide examples of transformation leadership.
- Which of the other leaders who you have seen come close to being effective transformational leaders? How could they have changed to be transformational leaders? Justify your answer with appropriate examples.For a custom-written answer, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers