1. Financial status Analysis: Analyze and discuss the company’s financial situation by evaluating its last five years financial statements.
a. Define each corporate financial statement and explore the data categories within each statement as studied in the course.
b. Analyze each financial statement (balance, income, cash flow).
c. Find the profitability, liquidity, activity, debt, and market ratios for the last five years.
d. Explain your findings using graphs and charts. Also, include what the financial data indicates regarding the financial position of the corporation.
(The statements may be found in a recent annual report; in the company’s 10K filing on the SEC’s EDGAR database; or from other sources.)
2. Financial strategy analysis: Perform an analysis of financial strategies of the company in the last 5 years including but not limited to
a. Financing decisions
b. Investment decisions
c. Dividend decisions
d. Cash flow management
e. Managing growth and risks
3. Financial challenges and opportunities the company is faced with
. The final report should contain:
· Table of content
· Executive summary
· Corporate governance analysis
· Financial status analysis
· Financial strategy analysis
· Overall findings including the financial challenges and opportunities
· Conclusions and recommendations
· Wordcount: 3000 (overall report including the part from midterm)
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Outcome 1: To be able to execute the technical aspects of financial analysis on a theoretical level.
· Outcome 2: To have hands-on management of business finance.
· Outcome 3: To understand the financial implications incumbent to digital business.
· Outcome 4: To outline the main financial challenges and opportunities in the digital age