In the report of the Findings of the Inquest into the death of Christopher Hammett the Coroner, Dr John Hutton, with expert testimony from an anaesthesiologist, Dr Keith Greenland concluded that the care of Mr Hamment included a series of human errors, that when lined up, combined and compounded to cause the death of Mr. Hamment.
A number of nurses, (Registered nurses and Enrolled nurses) were involved in Mr. Hamment’s care in the period of time from his transfer to the PACU, through time in recovery and then on the ward. In a chapter provided for you McDonald and Then, then discuss that while individuals can make errors, it also may be difficult to attribute to one person. (McDonald & Then, 2014, p. 134).
Assignment Section Two: The Tort of Negligence
2. For section 2: Explain how the tort of negligence would be applied to nurses involved in this case and outline the elements which would need to be proved……………….
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality