or your portfolio project, you will evaluate a fragile (formerly called failed) state and develop a plan to help it recover and get back on the right track. This will involve a survey of the country’s history, the source of its problems, information about its people, economy, and culture, and its potential to succeed if given a chance.
The Global Policy Forum website provides information on fragile/failed states in general, as well as specific states.
ForeignPolicy.com provides the 2014 list of most fragile/failed states. You may choose your country for this study from the countries in dark red on the map at the bottom of the opening page.
- Population of the country (see 1 below for more information)
- Important ethnic or racial groups and divisions
- Per capita gross domestic product (see 2 below for more information)
- UN Human Development Index rankings (see 2 below for more information)
- Freedom House scores for political rights and civil liberties (see 3 below for more information)
- The economic position of your country compared to other countries (wealthy, poor, middle income).
For a custom-written answer, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers