In this assignment, you will create an essay discussing a contested aspect of health or education in the United States. Select one topic from a news source (include a link in your submission). Do NOT speak about ADHD
You might discuss your thoughts on the poor showing of the United States on indices of healthy countries.
You could focus on charter schools and the claim that, by diverting funds from public schools, charters disproportionately impact low-income students of color. You could research and write on the relationship between exclusive private schools and the perpetuation of inequality or a hot topic about health or education of your choosing. Your essay should be thought-provoking, innovative, and creative.
• Illustrate the differential impact a country’s economy has on its schooling.
• Apply sociology’s major theories to education, health, and medicine.
• Describe in detail significant problems facing today’s schools.
• Articulate differences in health within low- and high-income countries using concrete examples.
• Discuss key health concerns for the United States and the shape of medical systems https://proficientacademichelpers.com/essayquestions/ worldwide.
1. Select one topic based on the description and create an essay
2. Your essay should be at least 2 pages in length (not including title & reference page)
3. Your essay must include at least 2 scholarly references
4. Your essay must be in proper APA format.