• How does international trade factor into your topic? If you are discussing production of a good, where is it produced? If in the U.S., where might production costs be reduced?
• How does government currently regulate the good or service chosen? If it does not, should the government get involved? What about taxes on the good or service?
• Examine the topic with regard to aggregate supply and demand. How big do you think the market is for the product? Do the companies that supply the product on the market meet the demand? Is there a shortage or surplus of the good or service?
In the course of this project, you must
1. Define a problem.
2. Discuss alternative viewpoints to your own.
3. Advocate for your viewpoint.
4. Review appropriate literature, with no less than six sources from books or academic journals
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers