Take a close look at the information stored on your personal computer or laptop. Then address the following questions in your paper.
- Do you, at this moment, have information stored there that is critical to your personal life? (Please do not divulge information you are uncomfortable sharing.)
- Is the information accessible by persons other than yourself?
- If that information became lost or compromised, what effect would it have on you or your family?
- What security measures do you have in place to protect that information?
Write a paper describing your thoughts on:
- The importance of setting up a firewall and keeping one’s operating system up-to-date.
- How to protect against hackers, viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, phishing e-mails, and other high-tech threats.
- The importance of maintaining multiple passwords and not sharing personal information.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality