I’m working on a social science writing question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
The Arab Spring and Terrorism
Some of the activities of the Arab Spring were unprecedented behaviors. Some observers and participants believed these actions could change the face of the Arab world. After completing this week’s readings, compose an essay that addresses issues relative to the Arab Spring.
In your paper,
- Describe what took place during the political movement known as the Arab Spring.
- Identify which countries were affected.
- Analyze the impact of this movement on one of these countries in terms of political and social change.
- Evaluate if this movement will increase or decrease the amount of terrorism activity emanating from the country you selected and support your thesis.
- Select a specific group involved in Arab Spring.
- Identify their motivation.
- Identify their primary economic and material sponsors.
- Describe their ultimate goal, if this goal is achievable, and why or why not.
- Analyze the impact of the Arab Spring on state- and non-state-sponsored terrorism in the region.
The The Arab Spring and Terrorism paper
- Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
- Must be formatted according to APA style.
- Must use at least one scholarly resource (in addition to the two required readings) to support your claims.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
- Must include in-text citations within the body of your paper and APA-formatted reference entries for each source on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.), located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar inside your online classroom.