I’m working on a public health question and need guidance to help me understand better.
1. You will practice searching through peer-reviewed articles to complete the statements. The missing information should be the most current epidemiological data available in the literature; therefore, you will generally be limiting your research to articles published since 2011.
• You should search for information using reputable sites such as .gov sites and articles from the library databases
2. This is NOT an easy activity to complete. Be sure to give yourself adequate time to search. For the assignment, you should complete at least 6 of the 10 statements, with appropriate citations and references.
3. Be sure to provide data ONLY from reputable sources.
• Sources from .com, .org. and .edu sites are unlikely to be reputable
4. Follow rules of APA Style (6th Edition), provide an appropriate in-text/parenthetical citation at the end of every sentence, as well as a corresponding source in your reference list.
5. Create a reference list of the articles used to complete the assignment using the APA Style rules.
The Purdue Online Writing Lab provides information on formatting in-text citations and reference lists according to the APA Style rules. The website can be accessed through the following link:
Submit your completed work as an attachment to this Dropbox in Blackboard and include your last name in the name of your file.ATTACHMENTSactivity_rubric.pdfgroup_3.docx