1) Your manager tells you about a new department the company will be adding that is part of the company’s strategic plan to enter a particular market segment. Your manager would like you to manage one of the teams in this new department. Your manager has put together the team you will be managing. Your new team consists of the members of your current Learning Team.
2)To be successful in the new market segment, your team must efficiently accomplish the goals set by the company. Your manager, therefore, would like you to develop a leadership approach for each team member on your team based on the theories of leadership and each member’s individual personalities.
3) Write a memo to your manager of no more than 1,400 words in which you explain how you plan to successfully lead your team. Include the following:
Evaluate the individuals, including yourself, based on the personality assessment.
Evaluate the situation in terms of urgency, culture, and so forth.
Determine leadership approaches, based on individuals and the situation. Highlight the principles you have applied from various leadership theories…….
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers