Which one of the following occupations is not among the 10 leading occupations of employ
1. A sign for a gender-neutral bathroom on a college campus attracts a lot of attention, gossip, and conversation because
|a.||it challenges the binary script that places people in two clear-cut categories.|
|b.||a gender-neutral bathroom would have no uses.|
|c.||people are open to such an arrangement.|
1. “No person or corporation shall require any white female nurse to nurse in wards or rooms in hospitals, either public or private, in which Negro men are placed.” This Alabama law is an example of __________ Laws.
|b.||Civil War era|
1. Tiger Woods’ mother is half Thai, one-quarter Chinese, and one-quarter white. His father is half black, one-quarter Chinese, and one-quarter American Indian. Tiger appears “black.” Tiger’s physical appearance reflects the importance of ___________ in regard to racial classification.
1. Norms governing female body language suggest all but which one of the following?
1. Robyn noticed that international students on campus tend to interact with each other and seem to avoid interaction with Americans. The same is true for American-born students. This situation is an example of
|b.||melting pot assimilation|
1. Women who work in male-dominated occupations can encounter a barrier that prevents them from rising past a certain level in an organization. This barrier is known as the
|a.||child care workers|
|c.||chief executive officers|