I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
• Describe decision making process for complex issues pertaining to business environment both internally and externally (C.L.O :1)
• Demonstrate effective leadership skills and teamwork capacity for efficient decision making with the problem owners and other stakeholders as either a team member or a team leader. (C.L.O :5)
• Explain and apply critical thinking and cognitive psychology as it pertains to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving and decision making. (C.L.O :3)
• Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
• On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
• From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
• In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “7 Strategies for Better Group Decision-Making”
Author: Torben Emmerling and Duncan Rooders
Date of Publication:September 22, 2020
Published: Harvard Business Review
Assignment Questions:(Marks 05)
Read the attached article titled as “7 Strategies for Better Group Decision-Making” by TorbenEmmerling and Duncan Rooders, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions: [5 Marks]
1. Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words) (Marks 3)
2. What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about improving decision-making and problem solving skills? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 300-500 words)(Marks 2)
Requirements: All requirements in the assignment needATTACHMENTSdocument.pdf