Click the self-assessment link called “Do you have what it takes to be a leader?” and assess your leadership style. – This self- assessment result i have attached.
Write a paper starting with an introduction, then a body with your discussion and end with a conclusion.
For part one: Write about what are the strongest and weakest areas of your style. DO NOT USE ONLY PERSONALITY TEST (MBTI OR BIG 5). You can include some concept related to your personality but this paper is about your leadership style.
For part two: Develop a written plan to improve the areas where you are not strong. At the end of the paper include a short conclusion. Paper must contain at least 1000 words.
In order to get A and B level grades, you must demonstrate knowledge of frameworks and studies within the content of the textbook and in-class explanations in your report and provide a relevant set of recommendations, precisely targeting specific areas for improvement you identified in your personality then improving your leadership style. Avoid general recommendations which could be applied to almost any person. Focus on your results and your leadership style.
· Report must contain at least 1000 words.
· Report must include 2-3 citations and references including your textbook.
All sources must have: authors, publication dates, and publishers.
· Report must include: introduction, main body (which includes a written plan to improve the areas where you are not strong), conclusion.
· Report must exhibit good writing, research, and analytical skills, appropriate for an MBA-level paper
· Report must be written in the formal style.
Avoid sharing personal experience for this assignment.
Avoid/limit usage of charts, diagrams and other visual components, instead concentrate on making your ideas coherent, relevant and convincing.
· Submit your report via Turnitin timely; late submissions are penalized by 10%/day