I’m working on a Management exercise and need support.
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- *For your info.
- Our textbook*
- Harrison, A., & van Hoek, R. (2011). Logistics management & strategy: Competing through the supply chain (4th ed.). Essex, England: Prentice Hall. ISBN: 9780273730224 (print version); ISBN: 9781447915768 (electronic version).
MGT322 logistic management