Module 04 Content
Use the attached template:
Module 4 Course Project_NUR 2214.docx
Follow instructions/rubric closely
- Compare the care models for nursing practice specific to the older adult.
- Information Literacy: Discovering information reflectively, understanding how information is produced and valued, and using the information to create new knowledge and participate ethically in communities of learning.
Your nursing supervisor likes the topic you chose for the in-service presentation and wants you to start researching! To make sure you get the project on the right track, your supervisor has asked you to do the following:
- Using the Rasmussen Library, identify at least 2 resources pertaining to your topic.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography for the resources you identified. Each entry will include:
- the full APA formatted reference
- an annotation consisting of the following elements:
- 2 to 4 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to assess and evaluate the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to reflect on the source
For information about making a research appointment with a Rasmussen librarian, evaluating the credibility of a source, or creating an annotated bibliography, consult the resources below.
- What is an annotated bibliography and how do I do one? Do you have a sample I can see?
- How can I make a research appointment with a Rasmussen College Librarian?
- How do I know if a source is credible?
Once you receive your graded submission, be sure to review the supervisor’s feedback. You want to make sure that your next submission shows that you made appropriate improvements based on the feedback.