In Germany, they have adopted a dualistic board structure which is different from the board structures in the U.S. Research the German dualistic board structure and complete a 2- to 3-page comparative analysis of Germany’s dualistic board structure and the board structure(s) in the United States. Answer the following questions in your comparative analysis:
- If the U.S. were to adopt a concept/attribute from Germany’s dualistic board structure to apply to board structures in our health system, what would it be and why? What would be the benefits?
- Is a dualistic structure of governance viable for non-profit organizations? For-profit organizations? Why or why not?
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your comparative analysis.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 3 pages, not including the title or reference pages.
- Support your proposal with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- Georgetown University Library (n.d.) Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content