Monitoring a marketing strategy from start to finish helps you assess a marketing plan and its effectiveness.
You are a regional marketing director of a theme park responsible for creating a customizable template for strategic marketing. This template can be used across all parks. Now, to identify continuous improvement opportunities, the CMO wants you to design a plan to monitor and measure the success of the marketing strategies implemented in all the parks.
To help you perform this task, all the regional marketing directors will share feedback for their individual parks. The consolidated feedback will provide insights into the performance of the marketing strategies in all the parks.
Create a short report to help the other marketing directors create a plan to monitor and measure continuous improvement.
Create a short report describing the methods to monitor the marketing measures after the parks in the course scenario reopen. In addition, describe the feedback loops and research strategies along with a plan for continuous improvement.
Specifically, you should focus on the following criteria:
- Describe the marketing KPIs to be monitored for the ongoing marketing activities after the reopening of the park.
- What are the key performance indicators that should be used to measure the performance of the marketing strategy?
- Describe the feedback loops to be implemented in this case.
- Identify the specific feedback loops you will monitor and how often.
- How should results be reported to the key stakeholders needing this information?
- Describe the research that should be conducted.
- Identify specific consumer research methods you will use and explain why.
- How will you use the research outcomes for a continuous improvement plan?
- Describe an effective continuous improvement plan. Your continuous improvement plan should be based on the feedback loops and research strategies.
- Use the plan, do, study, and act or adjust (PDSA) methodology for implementing the continuous improvement cycle.