I’m working on a writing discussion question and need guidance to help me learn.
For this orientation, you will write a two-paragraph response and submit it as a Microsoft Word Document for 250 points.
First, please review the podcast below:
Write two paragraphs that briefly define effective writing in your own words and identify your writing strengths and weaknesses.
Writing an Effective Paragraph
When writing an effective paragraph, it is important to ensure that each paragraph includes a main idea and supporting details for that main idea. Below you will find the resources to help you understand writing an effective paragraph. You can locate these and many other resources in the Purdue Global Writing Center.
Please review the following resources on Writing an Effective Paragraph:
- Tutorial: Writing an Effective Paragraph
- Article: Paragraph Development
- Article: How to Write a Strong Paragraph
Once you have read the information about “Writing an Effective Paragraph,” submit the practice assignment below by completing the following:
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Type your name at the top of the page.
- Consider what you have learned about effective writing in this orientation course.
- Write two paragraphs that briefly define effective writing in your own words and identify your writing strengths and weaknesses.
APA Style 7th Edition.