Plan and produce an organized and logically planned and executed research approach for a business topic of your choice.
– Identify a business problem that you will conduct market research to solve (solve market markets/products / products / customers/employees/revenue/profits issues)
– Determine the type of data needed to solve the problem you identified, and the research tool to collect the necessary data
– Design your selected tool(s)
– Analyze the data you collected
– Business Opportunity
– Research Objectives
– Methodology (data collection methods: secondary, primary, quantitative, qualitative, sampling; data analysis techniques)
– Implementation Plan (time and cost estimates)
– Data Analysis and Interpretation
– Business Recommendation
Present your findings and actionable insights to the class in a PowerPoint format presentation.
feedback on export research submitted by me
Content and Analysis – Good overall feel for the export and your market demonstrated – good empirical details stand out here – evidence of export market analysis – but could use a bit more details/cost benefit SWOT would have been useful 7/10
Structure – good structure in place, sourcing good – overall clear presentation 7.5/10