TOPIC: PENICIOUS ANEMIA
- Presents the case including Chief Complaint , History of Present Illness, History, Review Of System and Physical Examination findings.
- List possible differential diagnosis with supporting/excluding criteria.
- What labs or tests are typically ordered concerning this condition? What results should the Does NP expect to see with this diagnosis?
- What medications are typically prescribed for this condition? List specific drugs, starting doses, dose ranges, precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs.
- What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition? Moreover, what patient outcomes will trigger a referral?
- Provide patient teaching materials specific to their condition
MINIMUN/ REQUIRED 12 SLIDES
3-4 References no OLDER than 5 years
FOR THURSDAY JULY 8, 2021