Business Communication and Context G
To be submitted on the unit Moodle site by
5pm Monday 13 April
This project addresses topics in the course including:
- Effective Business Writing
- Reports and Proposals
- Academic Writing/Research
Task: Scoping Study Upper Molonglo Rail Trail;
Prepare a Scoping Study for a Rail Trail Development from Bungendore to Captain’s Flat in rural NSW near Canberra
Scope of Task
As a Research Associate at the University of Canberra Business School you have been contracted by the Bungendore Progress Association to conduct a scoping study for a proposed rail trail development on the abandoned rail line between Captains Flat and Bungendore.
The NSW government has invited regional groups to submit Rail Trail proposals for funding in the 2015-16 Financial year.
This scoping study will assist the Progress Association in preparing the documentation for a NSW Government Grant.
Submit as a Word Document
Use Arial font , 12 point , single line spacing
Length: 2500-3000 words
Background and resources :
Terms of Reference for the task are at Attachment A
A marking sheet for the Assignment is at Attachment B
Additional Resources are on the Unit Moodle Site.
Submit: Through the unit Moodle site by 5pm Monday 13 April
Attachment A: Terms of Reference – Rail Trail Scoping Project
Terms of Reference – Rail Trail Scoping Project
The Bungendore Progress Association requires a Scoping Study to assist in preparing grant applications for the Bungendore to Captain’s Flat Rail Trail – more recently known as the Upper Molonglo Rail Trail.
The Scoping Study needs to address the following issues:
- An assessment of the proposed route including:
- Status of the abandoned Rail Line;
- Geographical features along the route;
- Possible attractions for tourists along the route;
- Some background data on the success of Rail Trails in other localities in Australia;
- Possible barriers to development including any issues likely to arise from Landowners along the route;
- Identification of key stakeholders and support groups.
- An assessment of the current political environment and funding opportunities;
- Some indication of possible construction costs.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers