I’m working on a Business exercise and need support.
Deliverable Length: 750–900 words
Effective communication strategy is essential to achieving effective project integration management. Any time the goal is to integrate numerous concurrently operating activities, the role of communication becomes central. This is because independently operating activities all come with their own unique obstacles and challenges. Some of the obstacles and challenges are interrelated, and they may depend on what is happening at another level of the project. Without an effective communication strategy, design team members seeking to overcome these obstacles and challenges may engage in activities that are not cost- or time-effective.
Consider your own organization: How do project status, issues, and accomplishment information get shared? What types of information are shared through documents? Through meetings? Through informal communications? How has e-mail affected the efficiency and effectiveness of project communications? How has social networking affected the efficiency and effectiveness of project communications?
Within the Discussion Board area, write 750-900 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Use properly APA style formatted citations to properly APA style formatted references of solid academic quality to substantiate your information and positions as well as to give credit to other author’s work. This will be the foundation for future discussions with your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- What role do the Stakeholder Management processes play in determining stakeholder communication needs and developing an effective communication strategy?
- How do project status, issues, and accomplishment information get shared?
- What types of information are shared through documents?
- How has e-mail affected the efficiency and effectiveness of project communications?
- How has social networking affected the efficiency and effectiveness of project communications?
Deliverable Length: 1,250–1,500 words
Effective communication is more than something that the project manager must schedule. It is more like a means of doing business. The project manager will not only need to communicate with his or her staff; he or she will also need to communicate with his or her supervisors and with the primary stakeholders to report back progress or obstacles. It can be argued that the most important quality of a project manager is good communication skills. Without effective communication, the project manager risks the disintegration of the project rather than integration of the project.
Using what you know about your stakeholders, develop a communication management plan for the IRTC project. This should identify the project stakeholders who must be reached. For each group of stakeholders or individuals, describe the communication mechanism, the frequency of communication, the format, other parties involved, the initiator’s responsibilities, and the recipients’ responsibilities. Explain your rationale for your plan.
- Address the following in 1,250–1,500 words:
- Use a Stakeholder Register to identify the project stakeholders that must be engaged for the IRTC project.
- For each group of stakeholders or individuals,
- Describe the required communication mechanism.
- Explain the necessary frequency of communication.
- Explain the communication format.
- Explain whether or not there are secondary stakeholders involved.
- Explain the responsibilities of both the initiator and recipient.
- Summarize your final communication plan, and explain the rationale behind it.