I’m working on a networking project and need support to help me learn.
Assume you are an entry-level security administrator working for Always Fresh. You have been asked to evaluate the option of adding Active Directory to the company’s network.
Create a summary report to management that answers the following questions to satisfy the key points of interest regarding the addition of Active Directory to the network:
- System administrators currently create users on each computer where users need access. In Active Directory, where will system administrators create users?
- How will the procedures for making changes to the user accounts, such as password changes, be different in Active Directory?
- What action should administrators take for the existing workgroup user accounts after converting to Active Directory?
- How will the administrators resolve differences between user accounts defined on different computers? In other words, if user accounts have different settings on different computers, how will Active Directory address that issue? (Hint: Consider security identifiers [SIDs].)
- Internet access
- Course textbook
- Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
- Citation Style: APA
- I addressed all questions required for the summary report.
- I created a well-developed and formatted report with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- I followed the submission guidelines.
§Font: Times New Roman, size 12, double-space
§Length: 2 to 4 pages