2) Hometown and/or State(Tennessee)
3) Profession (Labcorp)
4) Life outside of CSU (family, hobbies, etc)
5) One unique fact about yourself
ALSO PLEASE REPLY TO ANOTHER STUDENTS COMMENT BELOW
1) My name is Megan
2) I live in Oakland, California
3) My occupation is a Safety & Occupational Health Specialist with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service
4) My hobbies include my cats, reading, playing trombone in a community orchestra and volunteering at an animal shelter
5) One unique fact about me is that in college, I majored in chemistry, minored in French, worked at an elementary school and had a music scholarship.
I have to deal with engineering issues at the research lab where I work (fume hoods & room exhaust ventilation, etc,), so I think this class will be very helpful since I was a bench chemist before I went into the safety/environmental field, so I don’t have as much knowledge or experience with the engineering side of things.