READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!
What search engines or databases are you using to identify the articles for your Weekly Article Summary assignment? What key words are you using for your search? Have they been effective in finding articles that are relevant to your clinical practice? Include rationale.
- Your initial post must be at least 500 words, formatted, and cited in current APA style 7ed. with support from at least 3 academic sources PUBLISHED WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS.
- Acceptable references include scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions), journal articles, and books published in the last five years—NO WEBSITES ALLOWED other than the one given to look up.
- SEE BELOW FOR RESOURCES
- Duke University. (2018, October 9). LibGuides: Introduction to evidence-based practice: Selecting a resource: ACQUIRE section. https://guides.mclibrary.duke.edu/c.php?g=158201&p=1036069 (Links to an external site.)
- Elsevier. (2019). ClinicalKey for nursing. https://www.clinicalkey.com/nursing/#!/ (Links to an external site.)
- HSL Instruction. (2013, May 14). Searching PubMed with MESH [Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrDIw2vFF4&feature=youtube_gdataSearching PubMed with MESH (Links to an external site.)
- Carnegie Vincent Library. (2012, April 18). Annotated bibliographies: An illustrated guide[Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpgXJvQnEcAnnotated Bibliographies: An Illustrated Guide (Links to an external site.)