1. assignment must be written in ESSAY format, BULLETS and NUMBERING to be avoided.Avoid writing assignment in first person tense. E.g. “I suggest that …” or “In thisassignment I am going to discuss…”etc.
2. You must acknowledge all sources of information using full Harvard Style Referencing (In-text referencing plus list of references at the end) Minimum of 10 references are required. MUST include E-library and course materials.
3. Wikipedia is not recommended as a reference.
4. Copy and paste-plagiarized work will be detected by TURNITIN and heavily penalized.
5. Make sure the link for references is correct and related to correct relevant.
Any other non- compliance to guidelines and requirements will be penalized
Please Note that this particular assignment is meant to respond to recommendations given by EE to encourage and develop greater critical analytical skills especially at level 6, by encouraging the students to read more widely; the greater use of comparative case studies; and encouraging part-time students to reflect on the application of the theories discussed to their own workplace.
The assignment is based on the concepts from Readings for Block 3-Readings 12 &13 please refer to attachments books
In a world of increasingly global competition, nations have become more, not less, important, while determinants of national competitive advantage create the national environment in which companies are born and learn how to compete.
USA and China are two world economic super powers engaged in TRADE WARS.Based on Porter’s Diamond of National Advantage, use determinants of national competitive advantage to critically analyze and discuss the impact on Factor Conditions and Demand Conditions of the two countries (USA and China)
Write Essay as below rules:
Introduction (identify competitive advantage and Diamond theory of Porter) (100 Words)
Part 1 critically analyze and discuss the impact on Factor Conditions and Demand Conditions of USA (400 words)
Part 2 critically analyze and discuss the impact on Factor Conditions and Demand Conditions of China (400 words)
Part 3 compare between USA and China relevant of Part 1 and 2 (100 words)
Calculation (include the conditions that make country success) (150 words)
(another different essay)
You are required to suggest and critically discuss FOUR strategies that can enhance the capacity of firms in Saudi Arabia country to succeed in global markets