Assessment Item 2 – Project Brief (1750 words)
Students should prepare for project brief aimed at obtaining approval for them to invest the time and effort required to assemble a business case.
The project brief should explain simply and clearly why an idea for realising business objectives warrants further exploration as a potential project.
As a broad guide, the Project Brief might include, for example:
- A statement of purpose (eg “ This submission seeks your agreement to the preparation of a business case for enhancing maritime surveillance by acquiring hovercraft.”)
- A summary of the relevant background (eg the existing Armidale Class patrol boats are approaching life of type; the new Government is calling for more effective surveillance of Australia’s northern maritime approaches etc etc);
- An indication of what the proposed business case will provide, who will prepare it, by when and what will happen to it;
- The action you are recommending that the addressee take.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers