Literature review needs to answer the following questions
Understanding of E-commerce to improve a website
1. Summaries the journals to show understanding of e-commerce related problems on a website showing how it can improve a company’s performance.
2. Literature review on how the use e-commerce will improve a cycle shop business.
3. Summaries article about the use of design will effect an e-commerce website.
4. The major social ethical, legal and security implication it might have for a business.
5. The advantages and disadvantages to have an online business example how it effect a company revenue.
6. The conclusion explain what is the best method to improve a business. The most effective design to be used and the advantage to have an online business. How to overcome ethical legal and social issue that may occur e.g. Facebook links.
http://www.evanscycles.com/ use this website as it shows how e-commerce works for this type of business.
The review need to be analytical and critical demonstrating a scholarship through depth of insight and understanding of relevant material which is logically structure, accurate and well reference. Originality of thought and application is evident.