The Boxer Rebellion and the Great Game in China by David J. Sibley
Silbey, David. The Boxer Rebellion and the Great Game in China. New York: Hill and Wang, 2006.
Identify and evaluate the author’s central argument, purpose and approach to the subject. Identify and evaluate the author’s thesis. Be sure to analyze the salient features of the book as opposed to providing a general summary of the book. 3-4 pages. Double-spaced. 1” Margins. Due: 30 April 2014.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers